Grades 1 to 6
Our curriculum is specifically designed to allow each student to excel in his/her classes based on individualized lesson plans. We currently offer tutoring for 1st-6th grades, for the following areas:
- General Subject Tutoring
Math, English, Science, History, Languages
Exams for admission to private elementary, middle and high schools.
- Statewide Exam Preparation
Preparing students for their Mathematics and English Language Arts Statewide Exams.
- The Intensive “2-Tutor” Program
This is the only educational program that gives the student the ability to work with 2 tutors at the same time! Each class comes with a tutor and tutor’s assistant, in which one tutor sets the course, meets with a student once/twice weekly for tutoring sessions, and the tutor assistant stays with the student for the remainder of the week, helping with daily homework assignments and any other academic issues/concerns.
Our homework help program entails the following:
- The parent can bring his/her child for homework help at any time during our working hours.
- During the time requested with our highly qualified “homework helpers,” the “homework helper” will be helping your child complete his/her homework assignment for the next school day.
- The homework help program is offered in all major subjects.